Colorado Grown High Quality Natural CBD
Glenna’s CBD Best Oil Full Spectrum CBD
- Glenna’s CBD Best Oil products are derived from two Colorado State Agriculture Industrial Hemp Farms since 2016.
- Industrial hemp is defined as the cannabis plant with less than .3% THC.
- Glenna’s CBD Best Oil offers Full Spectrum CBD (whole plant 0.3% max) as well as Isolate (o% THC)
- Full spectrum (or “whole plant”) products contain CBD as well as terpenes and other cannabinoids such as CBG, CBN and 0.3% THC or less. Full spectrum products are the most popular do to the “entourage effect”. Entourage effect is the synergy of all the cannabinoids and terpenes working together to help achieve pain relief and restore homeostasis.
- Isolate contains only CBD and 0% THC.
- Glenna’s CBD Best Oil products are cultivated using organic practices and solvent free raw materials for consistent, high quality CBD products from seed to sale. We use organic ethanol as our extraction solvent and through our proprietary extraction rig, remove the ethanol, similar to actual alcohol distillation with water as a solvent, All raw materials that go into any of our products are all residual solvent tested prior to being formulated.
- Certificate’s of Analysis (COA’s) provided for all Glenna’s CBD Best Oil products (3rd party testing confirms free from visual mold, mildew, and foreign matter).
- Many raw and synthetic forms of CBD, including crystalline isolate are flooding the US market from China and Eastern Europe, contain heavy metals, toxins, and/or other chemicals.
- “Full Spectrum” products include cannabinoids and terpenes including CBD and up to 0.3% THC. “Broad Spectrum” products include CBD plus other cannabinoids and terpenes but 0% THC. “Isolate” products include only CBD (0% THC).
- Hemp seed oil or MCT oil are the “carrier oils.” Carrier oils dilute the concentrated hemp extract (which includes the pure CBD and doesn’t reduct the effectiveness) to improve the taste of the product, makes the CBD more efficient and increase the bioavailability of CBD. Bioavailability refers to how much the human body can process of a substance at a time, after which all the benefits are wasted (analogous to Vitamin C).
- MCT (medium triglycerides) aka Fractionated Coconut Oil is one of the most effective carriers for CBD sublingual use (tinctures). Medium chain fatty acids go directly to the liver, where they can give you an energy boost. of all for sublingual use.