Product & Dosing Guide
Products & Dosing
Finding that sweet spot or minimum effective dose of CBD varies per individual & ailment and may require adjustment.
- Start out on a set schedule of 1 – 2 dropper full per day. You may also take several very small micro-doses throughout the day, gradually increasing the dose until the desired effect is achieved, on average 1 – 2 full droppers per day. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microdosing
- Adjust based on different potencies (mg strengths). One CBD oil drop with 500mg of CBD in a 30ml bottle is 2X as concentrated as one CBD oil drop with 250mg of CBD in a 30ml bottle.
Capsules & Concentrates
Topical Ointments (Salves, Lotions & Creams)
Topical application is a popular delivery method for localized pain relief, dry skin, wounds, burns, skin care and beauty creams. Topicals are applied directly onto the skin using salves, lotions or creams. Some people rub their sublingual oils directly into their skin. Our topical ointments are intended to provide direct, localized and targeted musculoskeletal pain and inflammation relief.
Our everyday external use skin care products include:
- Soothing Salve & Lotion with Colloidal Silver – provides pain relief and anti-bacterial assistance with wounds and infections.
- Anti-Aging Beauty Cream – all over face cream, amazing consistency.
- Eye Cream – reduced inflammation around the eye (external use only).
- Even & Clear – acne alleviator and skin tone improver.
- Serenity Lotion – use everyday for pain & inflammation relief.
- Triple Relief Salve – joint, muscle and tendon inflammation & pain relief.