Product & Dosing Guide
Products & Dosing
Finding that sweet spot or minimum effective dose of CBD varies per individual & ailment and may require adjustment.
- Start out on a set schedule of 1 – 2 dropper full per day. You may also take several very small micro-doses throughout the day, gradually increasing the dose until the desired effect is achieved, on average 1 – 2 full droppers per day. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microdosing
- Adjust based on different potencies (mg strengths). One CBD oil drop with 500mg of CBD in a 30ml bottle is 2X as concentrated as one CBD oil drop with 250mg of CBD in a 30ml bottle.
Capsules & Concentrates
Start with 1 capsule a day to start or one dropper full of water soluble concentrate, then increase to 2x per day. Great for those with serious ailments and chronic back pain.
Tinctures are taken sublingually (under your tongue and absorbed through the mucous membranes). For most ailments, place oil with the dropper, under the tongue and hold in your mouth before swallowing for 30 – 60 seconds. This method is rapidly absorbed into your bloodstream in about 5 – 10 minutes vs. your gastrointestinal tract (GI). For GI issues, go ahead and swallow w/in 15 – 30 seconds. Smaller doses (micro-dosing) can save you money and also be more effective than larger ones on your ECS and cannabinoid receptors. Start off with taking small amounts of CBD on a regular schedule i.e. 1/4 dropper 4x per day or 1 per day and steadily increase as needed. More than 2 full droppers a day, increase total mg i.e. go from a 300mg to a 500mg or 500mg to a 1000 mg, etc.
Topical Ointments (Salves, Lotions & Creams)
Topical application is a popular delivery method for localized pain relief, dry skin, wounds, burns, skin care and beauty creams. Topicals are applied directly onto the skin using salves, lotions or creams. Some people rub their sublingual oils directly into their skin. Our topical ointments are intended to provide direct, localized and targeted musculoskeletal pain and inflammation relief.
Our everyday external use skin care products include:
- Soothing Salve with Colloidal Silver – provides pain relief and anti-bacterial assistance with wounds and infections.
- Anti-Aging Beauty Cream – all over moisturizing face cream, healing hydration and luxurious creamy consistency.
- Eye Cream – reduced inflammation around the eye (external use only).
- Even & Clear – acne alleviator and skin tone improver.
- Serenity Lotion – use everyday for pain & inflammation relief.
- Triple Relief Salve – joint, muscle and tendon inflammation & pain relief.
Our pet products are high quality, without added sugar and unnatural products. The chicken tincture, 5 mg and 10 mg Capsules work very well on dogs and cats with anxiety, inflammation and/or pain. Give your pet one to 2 dropper full of the Chicken Tincture or 5 to 10 mg Capsules a day. You may mix with their food or place in their mouth. Helps pets with alleviating anxiety, pain and inflammation.